New e-Learning available for National Water Hygiene – Blue Card
We now offer new National Water Hygiene e-Learning training that can be accessed via XAMS, the Energy & Utility Skills e-Learning system.
The National Water Hygiene (‘Blue Card’) scheme plays a vital part in ensuring the protection of public health and promoting good water hygiene practices. The scheme has been developed in collaboration with all UK water companies.
All UK water companies require individuals entering clean water sites or working on the clean water network – known as ‘Restricted Operations’, to hold a National Water Hygiene EUSR registration.
Some benefits of choosing the e-Learning route to National Water Hygiene registration include:
- Learners do not need to travel to a classroom
- No need to schedule cohorts of learners together
- Training can be completed at the learner’s own pace
- Can be done outside working hours
- No limit to how many learners can take the training and assessment
- No requirement to set up classroom equipment for multiple users
- Less time ‘off the job’ for learners
- EUSR has invested in the e-Learning system so that employers do not need to make a capital investment in an e-Learning platform of their own
- e-Learning can be done in 2-3 hours, less than the half day face-to-face training
- The course provider will log onto the EUSR website, activate the individual learner training, track if the learner has taken an assessment and whether they have been successful
£189 plus VAT for EUSR virtual card
£199 plus VAT for EUSR virtual and plastic smart card
For further details or to book now, please click below and a member of our support team will contact you within 48 hours.
Face-to-face training and the e-Classroom route (both run by experienced EUSR-approved trainers) continue to be available to ensure users can access the learning method that suits them best.